Busy Week

Sunday, August 24, 2008

This past week has been very eventful! My brother Tim was in town from Wyoming and we had a lot of fun together. I golfed for the first time in a great while and we ate a lot of good food. Our entire family was together for the first time in a very long time.
Simon had his first professional photographs taken. Most of them turned out great and I'm especially partial to the black and white ones. See Ami's blog for a glimpse.
I applied to be a merit badge councilor for 7 different badges. I would have applied for them all if they would allow it. Since I work with the young men in my church this will help facilitate their work toward the rank of Eagle Scout.
I taught two concealed carry classes. I think people are worried that Obama will take away a lot of gun rights and that is increasing the enrollments in my classes.
Ami made really good chocolate chip cookies!
My T-shirt, Promotional Apparel business made some big deals this week. We have super cool silicon wristbands that we are handing out. If you want one let me know!

2 comments

This Is Dad: Glad that you had a great week, so did we. Even the first days of school went pretty well. (My 35th year as an educator.) The photos of Simon are absolutely wonderful! Tell me how I can get a few! Love, Dad

August 24, 2008 at 7:42 PM
Shannon said...

Do they come in princess colors. Emmie

August 28, 2008 at 8:39 AM