Daddy/Son Time

Monday, July 7, 2008

Each day Simon & I get 1 hour of special Daddy & Son time. It started out because Ami needed an hour in the mornings to work out each day and since I work from home I'm the obvious baby sitter. It isn't asking much since Ami watches Simon the rest of the day. I admit regrettfully that it was at first a burden to stop working for an hour each day, but it has grown into something very special for me. I work a lot in the evenings and so when most Dads would come home from work or school to help with household and baby duties I am still working. Simon and I usually spend our hour walking in the neighborhood, playing in the grass, and swinging on the swingset. I just love this kid!

Jacob Paulsen
www.jacobspaulsen.com
www.ageljacob.com

3 comments

Katy said...

What a CUTE picture!! He's so happy!!!! I love the whole Daddy/Baby bonding thing... it's good for Both involved and it just makes life so much sweeter to know that we can really rely on you Husbands to keep the kids alive!

July 7, 2008 at 4:57 PM
Ami Paulsen said...

I love him too. I'm glad you now enjoy your Simon/Daddy time. Care to make it two hours?

July 7, 2008 at 5:11 PM
Tiffany said...

I agree with Ami. It should be two hours. that is great that you spend time with him. What a great dad.

July 7, 2008 at 9:41 PM