Garage Cabinets

Thursday, June 19, 2008

So other than golfing almost everyday this week I have also spent a lot of time helping a friend in the neighborhood remodeling his home. We put in new carpet, re-finished hardwood floors, entire new bathroom down to the sub-floor, and a new kitchen. The bonus is that he offered me the old Kitchen cabinets and I spent tonight putting them up in our Garage. I'm super excited about it because we are in desperate need of more storage in this house.

Jacob Paulsen

www.ageljacob.com
mblog.jacobspaulsen.com

3 comments

Exchanging services is one of the best blessings of friendship. I remember getting nearly all our carpet and its installation that way, in the past. And other things. But what's with golfing so much?

June 20, 2008 at 2:24 PM
Ami Paulsen said...

Dang those look good! My husband is so handy!!

June 20, 2008 at 4:34 PM
Katy said...

yes, you are handy. Handy Manny (oh man, i seriously have to get a life... cartoons are my only fall-back when I don't have anything creative to say)
good idea putting them in the garage

July 5, 2008 at 12:50 PM