O Comments People?

Friday, June 27, 2008

It has now been several days since my last post "Back to the Center Line" and I still don't have any comments at all. I don't know what to think. Here are the possible scenarios as far as I can figure:

1. Everybody hates me.
2. Nobody comes here to read something actually serious and thoughtful and were disgusted at this last post.
3. Everyone is sick and tired of me talking about golf.
4. Nobody has been on the internet in the last 4 days.
5. There is a conspiracy at work whose goal is to drive me mad.
6....... yeah thats about it for possibilities.

7 comments

Tiffany said...

Hey it's nothing personal. It happens to everyone. I have posts that haven't been commented on either. It's life. Sorry

June 27, 2008 at 5:57 PM
Erin said...

Its funny I was kinda thinking the same thing..for me as well....guess nobody had anything to comment about...I guess....

June 27, 2008 at 7:24 PM
Ami Paulsen said...

Well...I love you but as far as everything else goes.... I like funny blogs best, I'm sick of hearing about golf, I'm rarely on the internet because my laptop is about to explode and I've been trying to drive you mad for almost three years now. That's just how it is. Maybe everyone else DOES just hate you.

June 27, 2008 at 9:50 PM
Shannon said...

I can't tell you what I'm thinking because it's top secret. :)

June 28, 2008 at 9:28 AM

Whereas I have been out of state and out of mind and out of touch :)
AND if I were to say anything, you'd think I was lecturing you because I'm the Dread Pirate Mother. And since nobody comments on my serious blogs either, I just don't feel sorry for you, anyhow. And I usually comment on everything so there.

June 28, 2008 at 8:45 PM
Eric said...

Geez, what a whiner. Here you go.

June 30, 2008 at 9:43 AM
Katy said...

i think i have a great excuse... i was living the tech free life up in the OZARKS... yes, you heard it right... there is a place even more REDNECK AND TOOTHLESS than Wyoming... it's called Neosho, Missouri.

June 30, 2008 at 7:46 PM