Great Golf Experience

Tuesday, June 10, 2008















Today was the day. I went 9 holes at the Sleepy Ridge Golf Course. I think I did alright. I'm not putting any scores up here on the blog because that would just be embarrassing. I think I'm getting the hang of it and I'm going to stick with it. I'll go again this week for sure! This picture is from the 8th hole where I drove the ball about 250 yards. It was my money shot of the day.

Jacob Paulsen
www.ageljacob.com
wwweb.verconference.com

4 comments

Ami Paulsen said...

Can we get a golf cart like that?

June 10, 2008 at 9:45 PM
Katy said...

I agree with Ami, get a sweet golf cart like that, pimp it out with some spinners and maybe hydrolics-- Simon would be the coolest kid on the block

June 10, 2008 at 11:38 PM
Tiffany said...

I still don't get why men are so drawn to golf. Is it just me? What am I not getting?

June 11, 2008 at 9:05 PM

Golf is the "Gentleman's Sport" in many ways. I'm not surprised you'd be attracted to it, since all things cool-executive-image seem to be. But I say, if it's fun, energizing,and family-friendly, go for it. But don't wear plaid knickers, okay?

June 12, 2008 at 11:22 AM